Saturday, November 7, 2015

ONW NOW Feature Story


         The scope of this project was to create a feature story on one other student's hobby or interest. The process to make this video took many weeks and many hours. First we went through the filming process which took a few days to get all the footage. Next, was to create a script that would be used to make the voice over's and for the editing process. The next step was to create the voice over's and to import all the v.o. into final cut pro. The last step was to edit the video and put it on YouTube.

         Through out the process of creating this I learned about ways to make the video flow better and what short cuts I can use to make that happen. I also learned that most of the time when you're filming, something will probably go wrong. In that situation I learned to be flexible and to not accept defeat.

         Looking back at this experience, I would probably pick 1 day to film everything. Since things went wrong it took about 2-3 days to film my partner. The thing that I would do the same would be the way I worked on my project and how I collaborated with people and got some opinions from them. I would take the technical skills that I learned and apply it to my next project. Overall this was a great project although you had to make time out of school to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment