Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Donating Blood Saves Lives

         This video is a great representation of the blood drive and the procedure that goes with it. I noticed specific details like the sequencing and the way the interview was set up. The way the video was sequenced showed the entire procedure of the blood drive. It showed the steps it took to be able to donate blood. The interview set up was something that needs improvement. The subject was looking into the camera and the angle did not follow the 2/3rd rule.

         The story of the blood drive was shown through the eyes of the blood donor. I would apply the sequencing into my story because it told a great story. The voice overs are something I have learned and applied to my previous projects. In my opinion, the sequencing was the best thing that the creator made. I also believe that this piece of work could show improvement by adjusting the audio levels. Overall, this was a very great video showing how the blood drive works with few needed adjustments.



No comments:

Post a Comment