Friday, January 9, 2015

Highlight Video

          To start off my project I used the program Final Cut Pro. Some of the tools we used were the i and o button on the keyboard which helped me input and output the videos on my timeline. I also the Command T button to fade out my video and music. To download the music I had to pick 5 videos and from that I used Command C and copied the link onto a website and then I used Command V and pasted it. In Final Cut Pro I also used the transition slides. I chose this particular hobby because I enjoy music and bands and I thought this would be the perfect mix. This is important to me because I love music inside and outside of this school and I thought it would be perfect to add my favorite band to it so I can show my love for music.



No comments:

Post a Comment