Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Web Page

          The scope of the web page project was to follow a step-by-step procedure and create a fun web page that would represent our schedule at ONW. The process to create this web page was a very long one. There were four part instructions that take you through the process specifically. From that you can add colors to add a nice contrast to it and then you are done! Something I learned through out this process was that you may mess up, but you can't get frustrated. Instead you have to be patient and go back a few step to see where you went wrong.
          Something I would do differently next time is taking the time to problem solve. This is so that I learn from my mistakes and don't repeat the same mistake again. I would keep the time it took to complete this whole project the same. This is because I finished it early without any errors made and it felt good to accomplish something on time. Something that I will draw from this experience to enhance my next project is keeping a steady pace. This project was really interesting for me because I liked how detailed the instructions were. It made things go more smoothly for me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment