Wednesday, December 17, 2014

House Animation

        The scope of this project was create a dream home that has a two bedroom layout with an overhang that expresses a unique style to the house.The process of this animation took several steps. The first step was to get a feel of how SketchUp works and from that start creating a basic design of a house. Then you start the actual creation and along the way you start editing it. Once you feel confident in how your house looks you're done! Something I learned along the way is that you need patience. Sometimes things won't turn out the way you want them to but with time you can figure out the solution to your problem.
        I wish I could have tried different styles of a house. This is because I felt like I didn't have enough time to make something creative and I thought that I would mess up a lot which could have resulted in me missing a deadline. Something I would have kept the same is the texture of the house. I really liked the color contrast of the house because it gave it a nice modern look. Something that I will draw from this experience to enhance my next project is the creative look of anything. It's ok to have a unique style as long as you have the major components. This was a really fun project because we got to express our creative ideas and go above and beyond with it.



No comments:

Post a Comment