Monday, May 9, 2016

Individual Project

For my Individual Project I created Mug Coasters and a Baby Shower Card. My cousin created a baby shower card from a template online but wanted to add pink to the template since she doesn't know whether or not she's having a boy or a girl. I was really proud of my project since it took a while to create and color in. Next, I made Mug Coasters that I got inspiration from through artists, music artists, and myself. I got different pictures of Van Goghs art and made it into a clipping mask. I also got inspiration from Troye Sivan and made some of his singles into a mug coaster. I used the same font as his album and used the some colors from the art work to create this. The last mug coaster I created was with skin tones. I discovered this idea because I was searching for which skintone matched mine and that sparked this idea. Some obstacles I went through was making a clipping mask. I combined pictures with shapes which made my clipping mask disappear but I got overcame my obstacle by asking Ms. Lofquist for help and then it was really easy to make.





No comments:

Post a Comment