Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Pattern and Motif Ceiling Tiles




The process it took to create this motif took a series of steps and being able to adapt to different designs. This includes creating different sketches and looking up many different patterns and designs. I created a design that includes many different shapes and a color scheme that matches the theme. I encountered many different obstacles like being able to think of fresh designs without copying someone's work from the internet. I also had some troubles being able to correctly measure where each circle goes. Overall this was such a fun project because I was able to make something of my own from scratch without having to follow some type of guide. These two designs can go towards my motif and ceiling tiles.

5 comments:

  1. I like your patten because of the symmetry and the use of space, however, I think your pattern could improve by using fill in the pattern instead of the background. Your intricate design gets a little lost with the solid color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool, but the 4 circles look out of place like it shouldn't really be there on the one on top.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pattern and motif are gorgeous! Would definitely hire you for ceiling ties! It's not chic with a somewhat edge to it. Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how it gives more of a traditional appeal and I also really like how on your background blogger its like split in half.

    ReplyDelete
  5. jasmeet this is so pretty good job!

    ReplyDelete