Monday, August 31, 2015

Pencil Project







     Creating these pencil designs has really opened my eyes to the type of style I have. I realized that during this creative process I started off with a simple design and started to change that specific pencil and it's colors in order to get my new creative pencil visual going. The picture that I added to my new pencil was a piece of paper. I wanted to symbolize what is shown in a classroom so I created a piece of paper and in that same picture I added my new pencil with my new can. My new pencil was a mechanical pencil and as for the color theme I wanted to add a new pattern that would blend in well with my can. For my new creative piece I created christmas ornaments. For this creative piece I used different shapes and added different patterns on it. I realized that the borders were very thin so I made the stroke 3 points. My 3 biggest take aways were being able to make each shape and combine it to make a pencil, adding patterns to each shape rather than a simple color, and being able to use the outline setting, the ruler, and the smart guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment