Wednesday, February 25, 2015

The Interview



        In this rotation of video I have learned a lot about filming and editing that I didn't know about before. In Final Cut Pro there were many shortcuts that helped make editing easier for me. For example, command B is a shortcut for the Blade tool. This helps you crop your videos better. Another example could be, Command I and Command E to import and export my videos. During this video strand I learned a lot about filming. For example, when your filming you have to make sure you have to same action and reaction to each so that your video doesn't look like a jump cut. An important asset of this video strand was the 6 Shot System. The 6 Shot System included six different types of angles that made our video look different but all the scenes were the same. After this video strand I will take everything I have learned and apply it to every day life, like if I am filming something or someone. Next year for my two strands I will take everything I learned and apply it to my projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment