Friday, November 7, 2014

Keynote

      My story is about a girl that falls off of a dock, but when she yells for help her twin sister that she doesn't know about comes and saves her. They try to figure out why they look so alike until they come to a conclusion that they are twin sisters separated at birth. A couple of keynote techniques that I used were duplicate selection. This lets you duplicate whatever you click on to make things faster so you don't have to start over again. I also used the grouping tool. This helped me group the body of my characters and group the text. 2 things that people liked from my animation were the color, and the plot of the story. 1 thing people said I needed to work on was making more slides to bring a greater affect to my animation which I improved on.






No comments:

Post a Comment